Fall MAP (Measures of Academic Progress) will begin Monday, 8/26 through 9/6. Each student at Aldrin will take one MAP reading session and one MAP math session. Our staff uses the data to better know your child as a learner, thus allowing us to better meet his/her needs. Please be sure your child is well rested the night before testing. We also know students benefit from having a healthy breakfast the morning of testing. Thanks in advance for supporting us in our endeavor to provide the best testing environment for our students. Grade level testing days for both weeks are as follows:
- Tuesday – 1st grade in the a.m. and 6th grade in the p.m.
- Wednesday – 3rd grade in the a.m.
- Thursday – 2nd and 5th grade in the morning and 4th grade in p.m.
- Friday – kindergarten in the a.m.
- Instructional Classrooms will test small groups throughout the week