Principal’s Message September 28, 2018
Wow… I just can’t believe we are headed into October. The time is going so quickly. I want you to know, we are so impressed with the dedication our students show each and every day. Their enthusiasm for learning inspires me to do the same. I want to thank you for sharing your child with us. We can’t wait to meet with you at conferences so we can plan together how to continue to support your child throughout the year.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Mary Botterman and Kari Frederick
- Wed., Oct. 3 – Hot Lunch – Preordered
- Thurs.,Oct. 4 – Early Dismissal – 11:40 a.m. – Goal Setting Conferences/PTA Book Fair
- Thurs., Oct. 4 – School Board Meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 5 – No School for Students – Goal Setting Conferences in the a.m./PTA Book Fair
- Mon., Oct. 8 – No School – Columbus Day
- Wed., Oct. 10 – Hot Lunch – Preordered
- Wed., Oct. 10 – PTA Meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 17 – Hot Lunch – Preordered
- Thurs., Oct. 18 – School Board Meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 19- Pizza Day – Cash and Carry