Principal’s Message April 16, 2018
I wanted to begin by letting you know how proud we are of your children. All third through sixth graders have been putting forth amazing effort on the PARCC state assessment. The children are certainly well prepared, and we look forward to seeing the results in the upcoming months. Testing will continue through Wednesday, so please continue to make sure they have a healthy breakfast, a good night sleep and attend school on time each day. We also want to thank our kindergarten through second grade students. These children have sent encouraging words to the testing students and have ensured the hallways are quiet. All of these efforts allow us to create the very best environment for our students.
As you know, this is a very busy time of year. In an effort to make sure everyone is up to date, please be sure to open the Aldrin Announcer. Simply click here
Have a fabulous day!
Mary Botterman and Tracy Langlais
- 4/18 – Fun Food – Preordered
- 4/18 – Family Fun Night @ Panera Bread 4-8 p.m.
- 4/20 – Aldrin Pizza Day – Cash and Carry
- 4/20 – PARCC testing ends
- 4/25 – Hot Lunch Day – Preordered
- 4/26 – Multicultural Night/Book Fair 6:00-7:30
- 5/2 – Half day/teacher inservice (11:40 dismissal)