Principal’s Message – March 9, 2018
We are now a week into our celebration of International Happiness Month. On March 1, we started a daily challenge to bring additional joy and happiness to Aldrin. We have challenged Aldrin staff and students to make some simple changes in their daily routine which are proving to be loads of fun. For example, on Monday we asked everyone to tally how many smiles he/she received that day. You would be truly amazed with the results. Today, we spent some time skipping through the hallways with our students. It certainly was heartwarming to see the children and teachers giggling as the bounced up and down. Be sure to ask your child about the daily challenge especially since some of them will carry into your home. There’s so much joy all around, we just simply need to take the time to embrace it.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Mary Botterman and Tracy Langlais
- Friday, March 9 – Pro Kids Assembly – Sponsored by Aldrin PTA
- Friday, March 9 – Hot Dog Day – Cash and Carry
- Monday, March 12 – Birthday Books @ lunch for March Birthdays
- Tuesday, March 13 – Report Cards Posted to Parent Portal
- Wednesday, March 14 – Fun Food- Preordered
- Friday, March 16 – Pizza Day – Cash and Carry
- Tuesday, March 20 – No School – Election Day
- Wednesday, March 21 – Hot Lunch – Preordered
- Wednesday, March 21 – Aldrin PTA Meeting @ 12:45
- Thursday, March 22 – STEM Night for KDG-3rd grades @ 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24 through Sunday, April 1 – Spring Break