Principal’s Message November 20, 2017
It is hard to believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday. This year, it has been a personal focus of mine to start my day by writing down three gratitude’s for the day. Now, the trick is not to repeat what I had written the day before. Please know, when I list the things I am grateful for, something about our students and the Aldrin community always tops my list. I am truly blessed to be part of such an amazing, supportive community. Thank you for sharing your children with us. They truly make my job the best in the world!
Have an amazing Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
- 20th, Monday – PTA Birthday Books
- 20th, Monday – Pack the Stands at Addams – 6:00 p.m.
- 22nd-24th – Thanksgiving break-no school
- 29th, Wednesday – Hot Lunch-preorder only
- 2nd, Saturday – PTA Holiday Gift Shop- 10:00-1:00
- 8th, Friday – Hot Dog Day-cash and carry
- 11th, Monday. – PTA Birthday Books
- 13th, Wednesday – Fun Food-preorder only
- 15th, Friday – Pizza Day-cash and carry.